Friday, September 2, 2011

Greetings: Hello

I was told by both Arba and Tobba that I should post the army that I am building here. I will also give some background information in regards to myself and my army.
Personally: I started getting into Warhammer a long time ago (in a galaxy far far away) when one of my friends introduced me to the game back in 3rd edition. It was then the I started to like Space Marines and I settled upon my favorite chapter, the blood angels. During the 4th edition fiasco where blood angels seem to lose everything that made them great I switched over to Black Templar, but as soon as the new codex was released I went back and now I finally have the funds and the bits/army to build the blood angels army that I really want to build.

Army (Warning this is my own fluff, nothing cannon): This is a strike force that has had some hard luck, their commanding officer succumbed to the black rage and was placed into the death company along with many senior battle brothers. As a result Astorath the Grim has arrived to take command of the strike force and ensure that the younger members do not follow their leader into the pits of the black rage.

What my army contains (so far):
HQ
-Astorath the Grimm [220 pts]
Elites
-Sanguinary Priest w/ jump pack [75 pts]
Troops
-Assault Squad w/ Power weapon, melta, & 7 men [161 pts]
-Death Company w/ Power weapon, Jump packs, and 5 men [190 pts]

The rest of my army is still a work in progress. I also do not have the model for Astorath so that might be replaced by a Reclusiarch until such a time as I get the model.

As for pictures and my paint schemes I will be posting those at a later time, I need to upload them to my computer first.

Edit:
I was wrong on the assault squads points, forgot the melta. It is now correct.