Friday, September 2, 2011

Greetings: Hello all

Hey guys,

Tobba brought me in to bring some new traffic to his blog. So I'll introduce myself first. I've been playing this game since 2000. I started playing Dark Angels back in 3rd edition, jumped around to just about every army before settling on Space Wolves. I've been playing Space Wolves since then and I have a swank Space Wolf army to boot (sometime I'll post pictures). However I have an insatiable hunger to convert, so I often have 5 or 10 projects going on and murdering my wallet. However at this time I have a nice new project going on, slowly, so I present to you my contributions to this blog.

Grey Knights.


Yes I'll let that sink in.

Here is my general list idea, I know I'm going to drop one interception squad for a squad of something else, maybe purifiers.

Grey Knights Grand Master- Psybolt Ammo, Pair of Nemisis Falchions, Rad Grenades, 2x Servo-Skull- 215
Grey Knight Terminators- 7x- Nemisis Force Halbred/ 1 Demon Hammer, Psybolt Ammo, Psycannon- 325
Grey Knight Terminators- 5x- Nemisis Force Halbred/ 1 Demon Hammer, Psybolt Ammo, Psycannon- 245
Grey Knight Interception Squad- 10x- Psycannon, Psybolt Ammo- 262
Grey Knight Interception Squad- 10x- Psycannon, Psybolt Ammo- 262
Land Raider- Multi-melta - 265
Dreadnought- 2x TL Autocannon, Psybolt Ammo - 136
Dreadnought- 2x TL Autocannon, Psybolt Ammo - 136
1846
I'll throw up some pics later. Nice to meet all you readers out there and look forward to having you guys track my progress, and hopefully, spur me on to finishing it.